Offre d'emploi : Deployment Application engineer
- CGM Lab Belgium
- Barchon, Blégny
- mardi 23 mai 2023
- Date limite
- mardi 15 août 2023
- IT / Internet, Helpdesk / support ICT, IT Consulting, Technique / Production / Maintenance industrielle, Chef de projet
- Soins de santé / Bien-être, Médical / Paramédical, Technique, Télécommunications ICT / Internet, IT, IT / Informatique: hardware, IT / Informatique: software
- Niveau d'expérience
- 0 à 2 ans d'expérience, 2 à 5 ans d'expérience
- Type de contrat
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
CGM LAB Belgium is a major provider of IT solutions for medical laboratories in Europe, in hospital environment and in private laboratories.
With our laboratory information system MOLIS we are a key player in the field in several European countries.
To reinforce our deployment team we are looking for a “LIS (Lab information system) Deployment Application engineer / Project Manager”.
CompuGroup Medical delivers important software to improve health and the quality of life. We build bridges between physicians, pharmacies, health insurances, laboratories and hospitals and help them to optimally treat people.
To increasingly understand and simplify the work of all medical care providers is our goal. For over 25 years, we have supported our customers in storing, exchanging, and requesting information and knowledge securely. In this way, we unburden them allowing more time for what is most important: their patients.
Understanding what makes a difference in the healthcare sector
CompGroup Medical has many years of market experience and close contact with its users. 400,000 customers in 43 countries worldwide have put their trust in us. This unique coverage is required to effectively implement technological and medical progress into practice.
Roles and responsibilities
- Deployment of CGM LAB software products at customer sites
- Parametrization and organization of the installed applications in close contact with the users
- Customer care and training
- Can include project leading tasks
Required skills and experience
- A bachelor or master degree (or equivalent) in the medical area or in IT science or alternatively multiple years of experience in the same field
- Preferably experienced in the sector of public health or private medical laboratories
- A team player, customer orientated and with good communication skills
- Linguistic function :
Fluent in German or Dutch or French
English as the company wide language
- Excellent ability to communicate easily by writing or speaking, including with technical and non-technical customers and employees regarding all organization aspects
- Willing to travel and work on customer site
- Highly motivated
What we offer
- A stimulating position with creative challenges in a multinational environment. A flexible workplace with room for development and personal initiative.
- An indefinite employment contract
- An attractive salary with additional advantages package
Barchon (Liège, Belgium) or Bochum (Germany)
Postulez à l’offre: Deployment Application engineer
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément