Offre d'emploi : SALES MANAGER
- 4000, Liège
- Highly competitive salary and benefits
- vendredi 26 mai 2023
- Date limite
- lundi 10 juillet 2023
- Achat / Vente, Sales Manager
- Type de contrat
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
KLK OLEO has been a European producer of anionic surfactants used in personal care and home care sectors for more than 50 years.
The company is now offering a synergistic product portfolio of sustainable palm oil derivatives with RSPO certification. Their capability in delivering Traceable, Segregated and Mass Balance certified oleo-based products enable KLK OLEO to continue to grow as the most trusted global partner in oleo-based products and solutions. No deforestation and no new development in peat areas are the fundamental commitment from us that all oleochemicals produced are sustainable.
Since our integration in the KLK Group, KLK Tensachem has massively invested in the Ougrée site and has become one of the major producer of anionic surfactant in Europe.
To lead the commercial activities of their Belgium's site, KLK Tensachem is partnering with Proselect for the recruitment of a :
SALES MANAGER (M/F/X)
An international position in the industrial chemical field !
- International sales of chemical products in compliance with KLK Tensachem pricing specifications ;
- Volume, turnover and contribution margin - responsible for the allocated customers in coordination with and as specified by the Business Manager ;
- Providing intensive application-related consulting and support to existing and new customers in close cooperation with Marketing, Research & Development and other business units ;
- Managing distribution business as well as direct customer accounts ;
- Cultivating and developing long-term customer relations and acquiring new customers; developing new areas of application and introducing new products and technical solutions in the allocated focal areas ;
- Assuring sustainable, profitable growth in the corresponding markets through actively collaborating in the development and implementation of operational measures and projects in cooperation with the appropriate internal departments ;
- Market and competitor observation and market potential analyses; developing authoritative plans on short and mid-term business development ;
- Drawing up bids; pricing in line with internal specifications; reporting and correspondence in line with internal specifications ;
- Initiating and coordinating the implementation of solutions in defined business areas; assuring the provision of final reports to customers ;
- Maintaining margins while simultaneously increasing the sales volume.
Team spirit, result-oriented and open-minded !
- Commercial education (Bachelor or Master);
- Experience in sales or another customer-related activity ideally in the field of surfactants and/or chemical distribution business as well as solid experience in product pricing;
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills with a confident demeanour;
- You can organize yourself well and have high team competences in order to achieve optimal results for our customers in cooperation with other internal departments ;
- Fluency in French and English is needed. Another language would be desirable
- Willingness to travel 20% to 30%, primarily in Europe.
Growing to be the most trusted global partner in oleo-based products and solutions !
What KLK Tensachem does offer you ?
- A challenging, versatile and responsible job in a rapidly growing international company ;
- A professional, established organisation with an open, international and creative working environment ;
- Personal and professional development opportunities ;
- Attractive employment condition ;
- Office based in Liège - with possibility for home office.
Interested candidates are invited to use exclusively the "apply" button to submit their application.
Your application will be processed quickly and confidentially.