Offre d'emploi : Account Manager - Wallonia & Brussels - Medtech - Cardio
- Lead the commercial activities of the Cardiac Division of the organisation on the focus territory
- Inform, Educate & train surgeons & medical staffs on the Aortic open surgery
Our client is a global actor active in the medical devices industry since the mid-1980's.
Their expertise in the aortic diseases have empowered them to offer cardiac & vascular surgeons a suite of aortic-centric solutions worthy of their commitment and experience in treating and impacting the lives of patients with diseases of the aorta.
In order to sustain their growth in the Benelux entity, they are currently looking to recruit an Account Manager for the french speaking part of Belgium (Brussels & Wallonia).
As the successful Account Manager - Medtech - Cardio - Wallonia, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop and execute sales strategies to achieve the sales targets of the Aortic Solutions portfolio in the assigned territory.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders including healthcare providers, KOLs, hospital administrators, procurement teams, and distributors.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities in the assigned territory, working closely with the clinical team to ensure effective positioning of our products and services.
- Provide market feedback to the management team to ensure product development aligns with customer needs and market trends.
- Manage the sales cycle from prospecting to close, ensuring accurate and timely forecasting.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, clinical developments, and competitor activities.
As the successful Account Manager - Medtech - Cardio - Wallonia, you will have the following requirements:
- At least a Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in medical device sales, Experience in the field of cardiology will be consider as a strong asset.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets, developing new business, and managing relationships with key stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge of the Aortic Solutions market, including key players, competitors, and clinical trends.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships.
- Fluent in French and English.
As the successful Account Manager - Medtech - Cardio - Wallonia, you will have:
- An attractive complete salary package in line with your experience (Company Car, Insurances, Net allowances, etc.)
- Integrate a result driven organization with an attractive bonus system
- Join a expanding organization willing to establish a strong presence in the BNL
- Take the lead on a new project of the organization by putting their name on the map