Offre d'emploi : Country Manager - Fast Growing Start-up - Brussels
As Country Manager you will be responsible for developing the Business plan & commercial strategy for the Belgian market.
You will recruit & manage a team.
Our client is a fast-growing start-up that specialized in freelance & consulting services.
They offer a user-friendly online platform that enables seamless communication & collaboration between clients & freelancers.
The platform facilitates project management, contract negotiations & secure payment processes.
With a 82% growth in turnover last year, the company keeps on growing internationally.
In this context, they are looking for a dynamic Country Manager to launch & develop the Belgian market.
As Country Manager, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Define the Business Plan & Strategy in Belgium
- Define & implement the local communication strategy
- Develop & manage a B2B customers portfolio
- Manage tenders, convince clients, close deals
- Closely work with cross-functional teams
- Ensure the follow-up with your customers
- Recruit & manage a dynamic team
- Pilot your own P&L
The successful candidate will have the following qualities:
- Strong experience in B2B sales
- Fluent in French, English - Dutch is a really strong asset
- Experience in working within IT/services /consulting sector
- Strong ability to manage negotiations & close deals
- Experience in managing people
- Real entrepreneur mindset - you will launch a new market from scratch
- Agile, flexible - you'll be part of a fast-growing start-up
In this opportunity, you will have the opportunity to:
- Be part of a fast-growing start-up
- Have a key role in the international development of the company
- Be part of a caring, dynamic & ambitious team with real human values & well-being at work
- Benefit from continuous training on your job & sector
- Get a fixed salary based on your experience
- Get a commissions scheme
- Get an extra-legal benefits package