Offre d'emploi : Corporate Assistant in Brussels - M/F/X
As Corporate Assistant M/F/X, you will assist a team and help with different tasks related to agenda management, proofreading, projects and emails.
Our client, a prestigious non-for-profit association, works for the public good by facilitating the smooth functioning of euro money markets.
As Corporate Assistant M/F/X, you will have the following responsbilities:
- Support the Corporate Governance Officer with projects, e-mails, proofreadings of documents and agenda coordination;
- Provide general administrative support to the Corporate Governance, Risk and Compliance Officers;
- Monitor the Corporate Governance mailbox and act as a first point of contact for external stakeholders;
- Organise the filing and regular updating of internal documents;
- Request, file and archive relevant information (electronic or hardcopies) received from external stakeholders;
- Provide relevant information to external stakeholders via e-mail or SharePoint;
- Coordinate calendars and organise regular internal meetings;
- Prepare meetings and events with external stakeholders;
- Provide back-up coverage for the other assistant functions within the organisation
As Corporate Assistant M/F/X, you have the following profile:
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) and three years of experience in an administrative role, preferably in an international organisation;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, SharePoint) and good knowledge of the Microsoft Office 365 environment;
- Proven experience in the organisation of meetings and events;
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English and an intermediate command of French.
Our client offers an attractive salary package, depending on your professional experience. The salary is supplemented by extra-legal benefits. You will also have the possibility to telework.
Accommodation foreseen if necessary.